Personal Information We Collect
Your personal information is any information that identifies you as an individual. This includes your name, contact information and payment information.
Branch Out collects personal information only with your consent through our direct interactions with you. Some examples (but not all) of these interactions include:
- when you make a donation to Branch Out on our website;
- when you directly email Branch Out with your information; or,
- when you register to attend a Branch Out event (both in-person and virtual).
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
Branch Out collects your personal information for three primary reasons:
- to process your donation to our non-profit organization;
- when you choose to participate in one of our events; and,
- at your request, to keep you informed about our future events and activities.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Branch Out uses security measures to safeguard your personal information in a manner appropriate for the sensitivity of that information. We make every reasonable effort to prevent loss, misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access to your personal information.
- GiveWP: https://givewp.com/privacy-policy/
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub
Updates to Your Personal Information
We rely on you to notify us if there is a change to your personal information that you want us to know about. If you are aware of an error in our information about you, please let us know and we will correct it on request wherever possible.
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: Branch Out Neurological Foundation, care of Thin Air Labs Inc. P.O. Box 13141, Calgary, AB, T2R 1C6
Last Updated: September 13, 2022.