A summer research studentship opportunity for NeuroCAM studies at partnering universities.
Our Undergraduate Grant is a summer research studentship opportunity for NeuroCAM studies at partnering Universities. Students selected for funding will be awarded a $7000 salary for the May-August period, with the student’s academic supervisor contributing 40% of the salary value (i.e. $2800).
Thanks to a generous donor, the academic supervisor contribution is waived for students applying from the University of Toronto.
Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to see if your answer is listed there.
You can also email us at any time about our grants or the application process.
Eligibility and Conditions
- Research must be in the area of NeuroCAM.
- Applicants are required to identify a supervisor/mentor (an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor) from an accredited university for the project who will guide and review the student’s activities.
- Applicants can be Canadian or international students working on their project at one of the following universities:
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Victoria
- MacEwan University
- Mount Royal University
- Applicants must be registered in an undergraduate degree program at the time when they submit their application, or have recently completed one and not started any graduate work.
- If the research work requires either human or animal ethics clearance, evidence of that clearance must be sent to Branch Out before studentship funds will be released.
- Applicants must supply copies of unofficial transcripts and have two academic references submit a reference survey on the applicant’s behalf by the grant application deadline. The project supervisor must be one of the references.